feng shui consultation - frequently asked questions
- 1. Where do you conduct consultations?
- 2. How soon can you visit?
- 3. What are the benefits of a Feng Shui consultation?
- 4. When should I have a Feng Shui consultation?
- 5. Will I need to buy any Feng Shui cures?
- 6. How long does it take for Feng Shui changes to take effect?
- 7. Can I learn Feng Shui from you?
- 8. How much will my consultation cost?
- 9. How do I pay consultation fees?
1. Where do you conduct consultations?Top
2. How soon can you visit?Top
We will try our best to book a date for you as soon as possible and will discuss the next available slot upon booking your consultation.
3. What are the benefits of a Feng Shui consultation?Top
Feng Shui allows us to analyse people within their environment. Understanding this unique relationship and chemistry between people and their space, Alan can recommend simple, subtle cures in your space to create balance, alleviate stress and promote wellness and wellbeing. A Feng Shui consultation enables you to feel as if you are always in the right place at the right time and making the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
4. When should I have a Feng Shui consultation?Top
Ideally, you should request our advice before buying a property or starting renovations, but it is never too late to get more out of life. A Feng Shui consultation can help create your perfect nurturing environment at any time, even when you have been in your property for many years.
5. Will I need to buy any Feng Shui cures?Top
Unlike more modern methods, Traditional Chinese Feng Shui is not based on religion or superstition and does not require any of the new age "good luck" cures such as windchimes, money toads, Chinese coins or "enhancers". Being an ancient art and natural science, Feng Shui masters of old simply used colour, shape, sound, natural materials and, of course, water (the "shui" in Feng Shui). It is for this reason that our clients are often pleasantly surprised when our recommendations are practical and straightforward, perhaps moving items of furniture or introducing certain colours and shapes into specific areas.
6. How long does it take for Feng Shui changes to take effect?Top
Every Feng Shui consultation is different. Very often people see improvements immediately, whilst for others, it may take a little longer. However, we use Feng Shui That Works, so to see what others thought, please see our Client Testimonials.
7. Can I learn about Feng Shui from you?Top
During a Feng Shui consultation, recommendations are specific to you and your space. Our primary focus is in ensuring that you receive the maximum benefits possible. If you wish to learn Feng Shui, it is best to register for one of our Feng Shui courses. Alan is the principle teacher at the internationally known Feng Shui School of Excellence. The school has taught many of today's most respected Feng Shui teachers, authors and consultants and you can attend professional Feng Shui classes or take courses via Distance Learning.
8. How much will my consultation cost?Top
Feng Shui consultation fees are £250 per hour. Total cost is based on the size of the space, the number of people and the distance to travel. On site visits require a deposit at the time of booking and we must also spend one hour in the office prior to the consultation producing the necessary charts for you. To find out the cost of a consultation, please use our Feng Shui Consultation Enquiry Form.
9. How do I pay consultation fees? Top
- Debit and credit cards can be taken over the phone by calling our offices on +44 (0)1634 739198 (Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm).
- Cheques can be sent to the address on our Contact page.
- To arrange a bank transfer, please contact us for details.
- Paypal payment links are also provided in the various consultation categories: