Competition Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our Feng Shui business consultation competition. Below are the terms and conditions for the competition.
This competition is open to everyone except employees of Feng Shui That Works, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date. Closing day: 28th
- In order to win, submitted businesses must be based in the Central London area.
- Submitted businesses must also consist of more than one employee, and the business premises must not form part of any home or living accommodation.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean consenting to around 10 mature students accompanying Alan Stirling to your business premises for a free business consultation as part of a teaching exercise.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a free, on-site business Feng Shui consultation. A full working day should be allowed for the consultation, however this length of time at your premised, may not be required. Once the winner has been announced, a suitable date for the consultation will be arranged privately.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of The United Kingdom, without application of its international conflict of law provisions. You agree that any disputes in connection with said competition shall be resolved in court of competent jurisdiction in the United Kingdom. If you enter this competition from another country you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Feng Shui That Works makes no representation that the materials contained within this competition are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
A reminder that all you need to do to enter is comment on our Facebook post (pictured below) to say why you deserve to win.
PROMOTER: Feng Shui That Works, 16 Ash Road, Rochester, ME2 2JL, United Kingdom